To make it friendly and timesaving, we always need the personal settings, like the shortcuts, search engine and etc. Clicking "Edit - Preferences" on the menu, we can find so many personal settings below.
- Set the meaning of drag and drop a local file into XMind software here.
- Change the general settings about Mind Map.
- Link and unlink evernote account
- Define how XMind priorities are mapped to Microsoft Project priorities.
- Change the general settings about XMind
- Select the command in field, and then change its binding shortcuts in below dialog to change/add the shortcuts in XMind.
- You can change the network connections here.
- Enable or disable the Local Network Sharing functionality, and name your computer.
- Decide whether to send an copy of the map-shot to a local folder.
- Add the marker group firstly at the upper part, and add the markers into group at the bottom part.
- Choose your favorite search engine.
- Change the options about Spell checker, and add your own dictionary(.dict) into XMind.
- Decide if using the internal Web Browser to open the hyperlink in topics.
- Upgrade to XMind Pro, or hide the paid features.